Join our tech team in the middle of Berlin as Senior Developer Ruby / Ruby on Rails (f/m) immediately:
We support leading enterprises in the retail, automotive and telecommunication industry during the whole marketing process. A subtask is to develop reporting and dashboard applications / tools specialized in the field of digital performance management. Backed with statistic correlations and data models by our market research team, we integrate numerous data sources (e.g. web analytics, buzz tracking or media spending), crunch the numbers and present the KPIs in a web application / dashboard for different stakeholders.
About our work
- We are building sophisticated analytics tools which consume and process huge sets of data points on a daily basis
- We develop our own frameworks to solve the problems we are facing in big data processing, data warehousing and data visualisiation Technical architecture, development / deployment processes, etc.
- We rely heavily on Ruby, MongoDB as well as Ruby on Rails and React
- We always try to keep our code quality high by using concepts like pair programming and peer reviews
- You have solid experience in developing web applications with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- You have a good understanding of document / NoSQL databases
- You are always eager to look into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You have no problem constantly getting familiar with new business domains with all their possible pitfalls
- You like working in an agile environment and being responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and testing of software
- You are a team player who likes to share, discuss and work on ideas / tasks with your colleagues
We offer you
- A startup atmosphere within an economically solid company right in the center of Berlin
- Software development on a high level with challenging tasks
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- A competitive salary, plus: we pay for further education like conferences
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application with CV and salary expectations as well as earliest possible start date. Please send your documents via email to Jeanette Kanitz.